Clinical Immunology Meet 2020
ME Conferences extend its warm welcome to 12th Annual Conference on Clinical Immunology which is going to be held during October 29, 2020 a Webinar. Working under the theme “Enlightening novel clinical therapies for Immunological diseases” Clinical Immunology Meet 2020 on behalf of its Organizing Committee summons all the renowned Immunologists, Researchers, Cellular and Molecular Biologists, Immune therapists, Academicians, Biotechnologists, Biochemists, Epidemiologists, Pharmaceutical Industrial Delegates, Talented Young Scientists and Student communities from worldwide under a single roof where investigators across the globe can meet, network, perceive and present new scientific innovations.
Conferences Series organizes a conference series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 3000+ Conferences, 700+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in Middle East, Asia, Europe and USA with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Why to attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about Immunology and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Immunobiological community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Immunity are hallmarks of this conference.
Young Scientist Benefits:
- Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- Young Scientist Award reorganization certificate and memento to the winners
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development
- Award should motivate participants to strive to realize their full potential which could in turn be beneficial to the field as whole.
- Cellular and Molecular biologists
- Immunology Students, Scientists
- Immunology Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
Track 1: Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Branch of Immunology dealing with clinical disorders at molecular and cellular levels is framed as a Clinical Immunology. The immune system is a multi-complex that defends the body against foreign invaders, as several microbes like bacteria and viruses etc.. While also contemplating the dreadful conditions upon autoimmunity, Allergy involves an overemphasize reaction of the immune system. Allergens are foreign substances which causes an allergic reaction to the body.
- Asthma and COPD
- Diagnostic Immunology
- Molecular and Cellular mechanisms of Allergic Diseases
- Immune deficiency syndromes
Track 2: Epidemiology
Epidemiology Deals about Public Health, simply the study and analysis of the transmission patterns and determinants of health, diseased conditions, outbreak investigation, and disease control by evaluating the efficacy of preventative measures and treatments in defined populations.
- Epidemiology and Respiratory Diseases
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Digital Epidemiology
- forensic epidemiology
- Could the next pandemic be more worsen than COVID-19?
Track 3: Vaccine and Immunization
Prevention is better than cure should be the public health goal. Increasing the resistance from infectious diseases is much facile to prevent a disease than to treat it as immunizations aim to do this by making a person immune. Immunization or vaccines administrate the prevention by stimulating the whole immune system to protect an individual’s body against the disease or infection.
- Human Vaccines-infectious & non- infectious
- Viral Immunology: Emerging and Re-emerging Diseases
- Vaccine Safety and Efficacy
- Vaccines against Drugs
- DNA vaccines
- Clinical trials for the vaccine development of Corona Disease
Track 4: Covid-19 and Immune system
How the Immune System respond to the pathogens, and its function in the human body. The mortality rate is completely depends upon the degree of how immune system response is tolerated by the body.
- Immunity: A Major Weapon
- Who is at risk for coronavirus?
- Preventative measures against the coronavirus disease according to Experts!!
Track 5: HIV and Autoimmune Diseases
Auto Immune diseases mainly related with decreased metabolic rate, decreased thermogenesis, weak immune system. Lessen immunity through various auto immune disorders and chronic diseases in the general population that increasingly affect HIV-infected people. Prevalence of autoimmune diseases in HIV-infected patients is more frequent.
- Graves' disease
- Auto immune Hepatitis
- Hashimoto Thyroiditis
- Difference between immunodeficiency disease and autoimmune disease
Track 6: Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy
The interplay between the immune system and Cancer cells is studied under Cancer or Tumor Immunology. It mainly aims to discover innovative cancer immunotherapies to treat and delay the progression of disease. A Biological therapy of the lymph system which consists of white blood cells, organs and tissues to give a therapeutic action against the disease is the Immunotherapy.
- Tumor Immunogenicity
- Immunotherapy Monitoring
- Tumor microenvironment
- Cancer Vaccines
- COVID 19 effect on Cancer Patients
Track 7: Clinical Ageing Immunology
Ageing is the indicator of the immune function, as the increased age will increase the Severity of Infections and decrease the immunity. Immunosenescence explains well about this phenomenon.
- Immunosenescence in health and disease
- Thymic Involution and Aging
- Immunoglobulin response and aging
- Effects of aging on hematopoiesis
- Geriatric Immunology
- Covid19 Impact on Aging
Track 8: Allergy and asthma
Autoimmune Diseases which covers the symptoms like square measure swelling of the nasal tissue layer, fretful burning eyes, sneezing, wheezing, fullness within the ears and numerous skin rashes like hives, or hypersensitivity reaction, probably a fatal reaction due to Exposure to environmental triggers or allergens.
Track 9: Pediatric Immunology
A child is Healthier when the components of immune system work properly, Immune System acts as a Guard which is designed to repulse harmful organisms from invading and doing damage to the body. It is the Complex of cells, tissues, proteins and organs that work together to fight off microorganisms such as fungi, viruses, parasites and bacteria. Immune Malfunction may cause their body to respond with several health problems such as asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
- Allergic disorders of children
- Kawasaki disease
- Immune Modulation in Children
- Foetal & Neonatal Immunology
- Immune system malfunctions
Track 10: Immunoresearch and Immunotechnology
Immunoresearch is the preclinical, clinical and commercial proof of advanced technologies evolved till now. This is the significant medium for the introduction, translation, and elucidation of complex logical information for future advancements. Immunotechnology innovations results in the Therapeutic modulation of the immune system – using the body’s own defenses to fight has become an important emerging unit of pharmaceutical research and development, revolutionizing the treatment of many life-threatening and enervating diseases
- What are Secondary Antibodies??
- cancer immunotherapy drug development
- Transcriptomics & Immunodiagnostics
- Immune Modulation of Covid-19
- Novel approaches & Technology developments
Immune System acts as a Host, which is responsive to identify the foreign molecules without implying either positive or negative physiologic consequences. The main fundamental principle of immune system in the body is to surveillance the non-related organisms, control of infection. This is known as an Immune recognition, which will lead to either immunity or tolerance. Other features of Immune System are having the capacity for memory, the subsequent ability to amplify the response, the ability to discriminate self from nonselfs which are crucial in preventing uncontrolled autoimmune disease.
- History of Immunology
- Clinical applications of immunomodulation
- Innate versus Adaptive Immunity
- Human Immune response to extracellular bacteria
Track 12: Neuroimmunology
Neuroimmunology deals with the study concerning our central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord) to the immune system. Heightening of novel pharmacological treatments for numerous neurological issues was resulted under this study. The immune system has a bond with nervous system by connecting with sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves to lymphoid organs. Neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, norepinephrine, vasoactive intestinal peptide, element P and histamine modulate immune activity. The immune system sways brain activity with body temperature, sleep and feeding performance. Researchers are discovering mutual ideas like the synapse to understand properties such as recall that are common in the Immune and Neuro systems.
- Batten Disease
- NeuroImmunological disorders
- Molecular Genetics and Neuroimmunology
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Neurological manifestations of COVID-19
Track 13: Immunogenecity and Immunotoxicology
Immunogenicity stimulates the immune response. It is the ability of an antigen to generate immune responses, which can be humoral and or cell-mediated immune responses. Understanding immunogenicity is a key challenge in the development of technology with many biologics. The study of immune dysfunction is called Immunotoxicology. It occurs due to exposure of an organism to foreign chemical substance found within an organism that is unnaturally produced by or unexpected to be present within that organism. Immune dysfunction results in the reduction of the activity of the immune system.
- COVID-19 through genomic research
- Biotechnology-derived therapeutic proteins
- Experimental investigations of Immunogenecity
Track 14: Food Allergy and Drug Allergy
Food Allergy & Drug Allergy encompasses an immune response in the body that develops an allergic reaction to a specific food & medicine. This is due to the sensitivity of the immune system. The allergens provokes the immune system response which effect in the commute of histamine other substances in the body and results in various symptoms like abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea, rashes, itching and swelling (rash or nettle rash), in the upper airways, a runny nose or sneezing; in the lower airways, a wheeze or cough.
- Drug desensitization
- Types of food allergies
- Urticaria, Angioedema, and Anaphylaxis
Track 15: Infection and Immunity
Immunity is the power against an infection or disease. Immunity is boosted and developed through Immunization which is often stated as less risky and an appropriate way to become immune to a particular disease than risking a milder form of the disease itself. Immunity is necessary for every adult and youngsters therein they will shield themselves from the numerous infectious diseases out there.
- Host resistance
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Immunity towards the coronavirus: A Mystery!!
Track 16: Bio-informatics of Clinical Immunology
Bio-informatics is the guideline to Immunologists, bioinformatics can be applied to the study of human genetics and evolution, and it used to inform immunology research. Immunomics is the combination of immunology and computational biology. Techniques have been used to analyze how major histocompatibility complex affects one’s interaction with Micro-organisms and capacity of host stress affecting the pathogenicity. bioinformatics combines biology, arithmetic, technology, and engineering to investigate and elucidate biological information.
- Gene and Protein Expression
- Network and Systems Biology
- Genome annotation
- Computational immunology
- Bioinformatics for Immunotherapy
Track 17: Microbiology and Cellular Immunology
Application of microbiology, cellular immunology is usually introduced with Clinical principles of immunology. Lymphocytes secrete Antibodies, which are proteins that neutralize the disease-causing microorganisms. The functions of immune system, cells and other cellular activities were studied under these subjects.
- Nanomedicine and Nanomaterials
- Natural killer cell immunology
- Immunologic surveillance
- Cellular immunity
A progress of Clinical Immunology has been seen in the course of recent decades like clinical trial works of Immunologists has led to a great extent in finding several treatments including essential immunodeficiency, immune system rheumatic ailment and systemic vasculitis, hypersensitivity, pediatric centers for kids with immunodeficiency and sensitivity and immunoglobulin imbuement facilities for patients with lack of immunity etc. the Clinical Immunology research will provide a keen demonstrative report, clinical contact, digital enhancement, elucidation and approval of results, quality confirmation and test improvement and future advancements.
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Vaccine and Immunization
- Covid-19 and Immune system
- HIV and Autoimmune Diseases
- Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy
- Clinical Ageing Immunology
- Allergy and asthma
- Pediatric Immunology
- Immunoresearch and Immunotechnology
- Clinical Immunology Factors and Principles
- Immunogenecity and Immunotoxicology
- Food Allergy and Drug Allergy
- Infection and Immunity
- Bio-informatics of Clinical Immunology
- Microbiology and Cellular Immunology
- Clinical Immunology: Current & Future Research
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
- Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology
- Immunome Research
- Journal of Immunological Techniques & Infectious Diseases
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by