Call for Abstract
12th Annual Conference on Clinical Immunology, will be organized around the theme “”
Clinical Immunology Meet 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Clinical Immunology Meet 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Branch of Immunology dealing with clinical disorders at molecular and cellular levels is framed as a Clinical Immunology. The immune system is a multi-complex that defends the body against foreign invaders, as several microbes like bacteria and viruses etc.. While also contemplating the dreadful conditions upon autoimmunity, Allergy involves an overemphasize reaction of the immune system. Allergens are foreign substances which causes an allergic reaction to the body.
- Track 1-1Asthma and COPD
- Track 1-2Diagnostic Immunology
- Track 1-3Molecular and Cellular mechanisms of Allergic Diseases
- Track 1-4Immune deficiency syndromes
- Track 1-5Vaccines against Drugs
\r\n Epidemiology Deals about Public Health, simply the study and analysis of the transmission patterns and determinants of health, diseased conditions, outbreak investigation, and disease control by evaluating the efficacy of preventative measures and treatments in defined populations.
- Track 2-1Epidemiology and Respiratory Diseases
- Track 2-2Clinical Epidemiology
- Track 2-3Digital Epidemiology
- Track 2-4forensic epidemiology
- Track 2-5Could the next pandemic be more worsen than COVID-19?
\r\n Prevention is better than cure should be the public health goal. Increasing the resistance from infectious diseases is much facile to prevent a disease than to treat it as immunizations aim to do this by making a person immune. Immunization or vaccines administrate the prevention by stimulating the whole immune system to protect an individual’s body against the disease or infection.
- Track 3-1Human Vaccines-infectious & non- infectious
- Track 3-2Viral Immunology: Emerging and Re-emerging Diseases
- Track 3-3Vaccine Safety and Efficacy
- Track 3-4DNA vaccines
- Track 3-5Clinical trials for the vaccine development of Corona Disease
- Track 3-6Vaccines against Drugs
How the Immune System respond to the pathogens, and its function in the human body. The mortality rate is completely depends upon the degree of how immune system response is tolerated by the body.
- Track 4-1Immunity: A Major Weapon
- Track 4-2Who is at risk for coronavirus?
- Track 4-3Preventative measures against the corona-virus disease according to Experts!!
\r\n Auto Immune diseases mainly related with decreased metabolic rate, decreased thermogenesis, weak immune system. Lessen immunity through various auto immune disorders and chronic diseases in the general population that increasingly affect HIV-infected people. Prevalence of autoimmune diseases in HIV-infected patients is more frequent.
- Track 5-1Serology
- Track 5-2Auto immune Hepatitis
- Track 5-3Hashimoto Thyroiditis
- Track 5-4Difference between immunodeficiency disease and autoimmune disease
\r\n The interplay between the immune system and Cancer cells is studied under Cancer or Tumor Immunology. It mainly aims to discover innovative cancer immunotherapies to treat and delay the progression of disease. A Biological therapy of the lymph system which consists of white blood cells, organs and tissues to give a therapeutic action against the disease is the Immunotherapy
- Track 6-1Tumor Immunogenicity
- Track 6-2Immunotherapy Monitoring
- Track 6-3Tumor microenvironment
- Track 6-4Cancer Vaccines
- Track 6-5COVID 19 effect on Cancer Patients
\r\n Ageing is the indicator of the immune function, as the increased age will increase the Severity of Infections and decrease the immunity. Immunosenescence explains well about this phenomenon.
- Track 7-1Immunosenescence in health and disease
- Track 7-2Thymic Involution and Aging
- Track 7-3Immunoglobulin response and aging
- Track 7-4Effects of aging on hematopoiesis
- Track 7-5Geriatric Immunology
- Track 7-6Covid19 Impact on Aging
\r\n Autoimmune Diseases which covers the symptoms like square measure swelling of the nasal tissue layer, fretful burning eyes, sneezing, wheezing, fullness within the ears and numerous skin rashes like hives, or hypersensitivity reaction, probably a fatal reaction due to Exposure to environmental triggers or allergens.
- Track 8-1Asthma Pharmacology
- Track 8-2Anaphylaxis
- Track 8-3Treatments for asthma
- Track 8-4Occupational bronchial asthma
\r\n A child is Healthier when the components of immune system work properly, Immune System acts as a Guard which is designed to repulse harmful organisms from invading and doing damage to the body. It is the Complex of cells, tissues, proteins and organs that work together to fight off microorganisms such as fungi, viruses, parasites and bacteria. Immune Malfunction may cause their body to respond with several health problems such as asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
- Track 9-1Allergic disorders of children
- Track 9-2Kawasaki disease
- Track 9-3Immune Modulation in Children
- Track 9-4Foetal & Neonatal Immunology
- Track 9-5Immune system malfunctions
\r\n Immunoresearch is the preclinical, clinical and commercial proof of advanced technologies evolved till now. This is the significant medium for the introduction, translation, and elucidation of complex logical information for future advancements. Immunotechnology innovations results in the Therapeutic modulation of the immune system – using the body’s own defenses to fight has become an important emerging unit of pharmaceutical research and development, revolutionizing the treatment of many life-threatening and enervating diseases
- Track 10-1What are Secondary Antibodies??
- Track 10-2Nano-immunotechnology
- Track 10-3cancer immunotherapy drug development
- Track 10-4Transcriptomics & Immunodiagnostics
- Track 10-5Immune Modulation of Covid-19
- Track 10-6Novel approaches & Technology developments
\r\n Immune System acts as a Host, which is responsive to identify the foreign molecules without implying either positive or negative physiologic consequences. The main fundamental principle of immune system in the body is to surveillance the non-related organisms, control of infection. This is known as an Immune recognition, which will lead to either immunity or tolerance. Other features of Immune System are having the capacity for memory, the subsequent ability to amplify the response, the ability to discriminate self from nonselfs which are crucial in preventing uncontrolled autoimmune disease
- Track 11-1History of Immunology
- Track 11-2Clinical applications of immunomodulation
- Track 11-3Innate versus Adaptive Immunity
- Track 11-4Human Immune response to extracellular bacteria
\r\n Neuroimmunology deals with the study concerning our central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord) to the immune system. Heightening of novel pharmacological treatments for numerous neurological issues was resulted under this study. The immune system has a bond with nervous system by connecting with sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves to lymphoid organs. Neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, norepinephrine, vasoactive intestinal peptide, element P and histamine modulate immune activity. The immune system sways brain activity with body temperature, sleep and feeding performance. Researchers are discovering mutual ideas like the synapse to understand properties such as recall that are common in the Immune and Neuro systems.
- Track 12-1Batten Disease
- Track 12-2NeuroImmunological disorders
- Track 12-3Molecular Genetics and Neuroimmunology
- Track 12-4Neurodegenerative diseases
- Track 12-5Neurological manifestations of COVID-19
\r\n Immunogenicity stimulates the immune response. It is the ability of an antigen to generate immune responses, which can be humoral and or cell-mediated immune responses. Understanding immunogenicity is a key challenge in the development of technology with many biologics. The study of immune dysfunction is called Immunotoxicology. It occurs due to exposure of an organism to foreign chemical substance found within an organism that is unnaturally produced by or unexpected to be present within that organism. Immune dysfunction results in the reduction of the activity of the immune system.
- Track 13-1Xenobiotics
- Track 13-2COVID-19 through genomic research
- Track 13-3Biotechnology-derived therapeutic proteins
- Track 13-4Experimental investigations of Immunogenecity
- Track 13-5Role of Thymus gland
\r\n Food Allergy & Drug Allergy encompasses an immune response in the body that develops an allergic reaction to a specific food & medicine. This is due to the sensitivity of the immune system. The allergens provokes the immune system response which effect in the commute of histamine other substances in the body and results in various symptoms like abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea, rashes, itching and swelling (rash or nettle rash), in the upper airways, a runny nose or sneezing; in the lower airways, a wheeze or cough.
- Track 14-1Drug desensitization
- Track 14-2Types of food allergies
- Track 14-3Urticaria, Angioedema, and Anaphylaxis
\r\n Immunity is the power against an infection or disease. Immunity is boosted and developed through Immunization which is often stated as less risky and an appropriate way to become immune to a particular disease than risking a milder form of the disease itself. Immunity is necessary for every adult and youngsters therein they will shield themselves from the numerous infectious diseases out there.
- Track 15-1Host resistance
- Track 15-2Infection Prevention and Control
- Track 15-3Immunity towards the coronavirus: A Mystery!!
\r\n Bio-informatics is the guideline to Immunologists, bioinformatics can be applied to the study of human genetics and evolution, and it used to inform immunology research. Immunomics is the combination of immunology and computational biology. Techniques have been used to analyze how major histocompatibility complex affects one’s interaction with Micro-organisms and capacity of host stress affecting the pathogenicity. bioinformatics combines biology, arithmetic, technology, and engineering to investigate and elucidate biological information.
- Track 16-1Gene and Protein Expression
- Track 16-2Network and Systems Biology
- Track 16-3Genome annotation
- Track 16-4Computational immunology
- Track 16-5Bioinformatics for Immunotherapy
\r\n Application of microbiology, cellular immunology is usually introduced with Clinical principles of immunology. Lymphocytes secrete Antibodies, which are proteins that neutralize the disease-causing microorganisms. The functions of immune system, cells and other cellular activities were studied under these subjects.
- Track 17-1Nanomedicine and Nanomaterials
- Track 17-2Natural killer cell immunology
- Track 17-3Immunologic surveillance
- Track 17-4Cellular immunity
\r\n A progress of Clinical Immunology has been seen in the course of recent decades like clinical trial works of Immunologists has led to a great extent in finding several treatments including essential immunodeficiency, immune system rheumatic ailment and systemic vasculitis, hypersensitivity, pediatric centers for kids with immunodeficiency and sensitivity and immunoglobulin imbuement facilities for patients with lack of immunity etc. the Clinical Immunology research will provide a keen demonstrative report, clinical contact, digital enhancement, elucidation and approval of results, quality confirmation and test improvement and future advancements.
- Track 18-1Artificial Intelligence in Clinical trails
- Track 18-2Basic & Advanced Clinical Immunology
- Track 18-3Advanced hybridoma technology
- Track 18-4Are We to a Cure for HIV?
- Track 18-5Molecular imaging